Messi, it’s confirmed
- Our opinion : We are still not going to complain, are we? A little more Messi for Ligue 1, come on…
The 9 transfer window information for Thursday
42 MINUTES AGO
Arteta wants a striker
Mikel Arteta intends to do everything to continue the race at the top of the Premier League. And according to information from Times, the Arsenal coach would like to recruit a striker next January, in particular to compensate for the injury of Gabriel Jesus. As a reminder, the Brazilian international, injured during the World Cup, could be absent for several months.
- Our opinion : Everything will depend on the recovery time of the Brazilian. The Gunners are likely to be on the lookout for opportunities in the winter transfer window.
Rabiot, leaving in January?
At the end of the contract with Juventus, Adrien Rabiot does not seem really oriented to extend it. According to La Repubblica, the Piedmontese club would claim around 15 million euros to part with it in January. “Arsenal are ready to negotiate but will find it difficult to offer the €10m salary their mother/agent wants“, specifies the daily. Massimiliano Allegri, him, would like to keep it until the end of the season.
- Our opinion : After his good performances in Qatar, Rabiot hopes to raise the stakes. If Juve wants to monetize their departure, it’s January… or never.
Chelsea close to completing the arrival of Santos?
The Blues are active in the transfer market. According to Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea are indeed on the verge of closing an agreement with Vasco da Gama for the arrival of midfielder Andrey Santos. Final details are reportedly being finalized. “An agreement has already been reached with the player“, specifies the journalist on Twitter.
- Our opinion : The English club tried to get ahead of the competition in this case. And obviously, it worked.
Bellingham, priority of Real
In today’s edition, brand indicates that Real Madrid have made Jude Bellingham their priority. “Everyone is convinced of the need to recruit him“, specifies the Madrid daily about the English midfielder of Borussia Dortmund, who shone at the last World Cup in Qatar. In the sights of both Manchester, United and City, the English international would have given his preference to the Merengues, indicates AS.
- Our opinion : A concrete track. Bellingham to Real, it’s possible.
Will we see Ronaldo again in Europe?
Sales to Inter
According to information from The Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Milan could separate from several of its sizes in the coming months. The first player destined to bail out the Lombard coffers: Denzel Dumfries. For the Dutch international, a price tag of €60m has been set and Chelsea are in pole position. But the daily specifies that players like Barella, Brozovic and Calhanoglu could be “sacrificed” in the event of high offers. Same thing for Lautaro Martinez. Tracked by PSG, Milan Skriniar has still not given an answer regarding his contract extension.
- Our opinion : The Lombard club will have to “self-finance” according to the gazzetta. The desire is to lower the payroll and rejuvenate the workforce.
Napoli want to extend “Kvara”
Still on the Italian side, the pink daily indicates this Thursday that Napoli intends to extend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, the revelation of the season in Serie A, at the beginning of 2023. The new lease could be as follows: a salary of 2.5 million euros. euros and a term of five years, i.e. until 2028. Currently, the Georgian international receives 1.2 million.
- Our opinion : An agreement could be reached quickly between the parties.
Why Ronaldo can’t play with Al-Nassr yet
6 HOURS AGO
Amnesty International targets CR7: “Saudi Arabia regularly executes people”
14 HOURS AGO