A crazy offer for Messi, Marcus Thuram still pist Chelsea, has been active for Sarabia, Depay towards Atletico, Longoria clear on his intentions … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from the last 24 hours.
Lionel Messi makes Al-Hilal dream.
With the winter transfer window now open, the clubs are busy adjusting their squad for the second half of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Crazy offer from Al-Hilal for Messi?
At the end of the contract next June, striker Lionel Messi has an agreement in principle to extend to Paris Saint-Germain. But currently, the Argentinian international finds himself free to discuss with the formation of his choice for an arrival next season. And according to information from the Catalan daily Mundo Deportivo on Thursday, Al-Hilal dreams of securing the services of the recent world champion!
After the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo Al-Nassr, the Saudi club wants to react and would be ready to make a crazy offer, estimated at 300 million euros per year, to convince the native of Rosario! Even if this amount can make you dizzy, Messi, still determined to evolve at the highest level, seems well on his way to staying in Paris.
2. Marcus Thuram still tracked by Chelsea
Despite the arrival of Joao Flix, officially loaned Wednesday by Atletico Madrid until the end of the season, Chelsea intends to continue to ignite the winter transfer window and strengthen its attacking sector. Indeed, this arrival does not change the interest of the Blues for the striker Marcus Thuram, assures the journalist of The Guardian Fabrizio Romano.
At the end of the contract in June with Borussia Mnchengladbach, the French international is the subject of discussions with the English with a view to arriving during this transfer period. It remains to be seen whether the London club will really move up a gear in this case, estimated at between 10 and 15 million euros.
3. Wolverhampton move for Sarabia
In check at Paris Saint-Germain, winger Pablo Sarabia is arousing interest in this winter transfer window. According to information from the Madrid daily AS on Thursday, the Spanish international is even the subject of a concrete and serious approach from Wolverhampton.
If other teams are also on the spot, the Premier League team has the advantage thanks to a financial power capable of satisfying the former player of FC Sville and the reigning French champion. But for the moment, despite ongoing discussions, the current Ligue 1 leader has not yet made a decision on the situation of Sarabia, under contract until June 2024.
4. Depay said yes to Atletico
After the formalization of Joao Flix’s departure on loan for Chelsea on Wednesday, Atletico Madrid is stepping up a gear for FC Barcelona striker Memphis Depay. According to information from the Madrid daily Marca on Thursday, the two Spanish teams are approaching a total agreement for the Dutch international.
If the details of this operation have not filtered out, the former Lyonnais has already given the green light to join the Colchoneros. Thus, this movement could even end very quickly in the days to come. A boon for the Blaugrana, who absolutely wanted to get rid of Depay’s salary this winter before the end of his contract next June.
5. Longoria clear about his intentions
After the arrival of Ruslan Malinovskyi, Olympique de Marseille still intends to be active in this winter transfer window. In front of the media on Thursday, Marseille president Pablo Longoria gave an update on his sole objective: to recruit an attacking player with a similar profile, Amine Harit, who has a knee injury and is absent for the second half of the season.
Looking for a player on the cts? No way. Especially in relation to how we play with three attacking players. In this line of two behind the striker as Igor Tudor plays, naturally after Amine’s injury, we are looking for another attacking player with the characteristics of being able to play in the spaces. We also need to find this characteristic, brought by Amine, of percussion and driving the ball over 30 or 40 meters. We want a similar profile, we believe we need it to complete the squad. A piston ? No, replied the Spaniard. A very precise roadmap.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday January 12 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The midfield Adrian Thomasson left Strasbourg for RC Lens for around €5m.
– The Brazilian central defender Miranda retired.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Olympique de Marseille has denied discussions with Aston Villa for the Marseille midfielder Matto Guendouzi.
– Courted by central defender Ajax Amsterdam Leonardo Balerdi made the decision to stay at Olympique de Marseille.
– Elche wants to stop the loan from the right side Pol Lirola and Olympique de Marseille is looking to send it to Monza.
– AS Monaco has made an offer for the midfielder of Palmeiras danilo : 13 M€ and the middle John Lucas.
– OGC Nice midfielder Mario Lemina will take the direction of Wolverhampton against a check of 10 M€.
– Lille striker Timothy Weah flat Everton, Fulham, Brighton and FC Sville.
– West Ham have launched an offensive for the Lorient striker Terem Moffi.
– The talent of FC Lorient Enzo Le Fe will not move this winter.
– Brest striker Irvin Cardona approaches a departure for Augsburg.
– Montpellier is ready to offer 5.5 M€ for the central defender of FC Metz Boubakar Kouyat.
– Due to the regulations, the Chelsea striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang cannot return to FC Barcelona this winter.
– Chelsea are looking to get rid of the midfielder Timou Bakayokowhose loan to AC Milan may be interrupted.
– The striker Georginio Rutter will leave Hoffenheim for Leeds in a €40m transfer.
– Burnley centre-forward Wout Weghorst will be ready Manchester United.
– At the end of the contract next June, the winger Lucas will not be retained by Tottenham.
– Benfica will invest 14 M€ to afford the winger Andreas Schjelderup from FC Nordsjaelland.
– Al-Nassr trainer Rudi Garcia has calmed the rumor about Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard.
– Free, Luis Enrique stands out as the great favorite to become the coach of Brazil.
– Saudi Arabia coach Herv Fox denied an application to Belgium.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!