Like every game, Kylian Mbappe will be on the hunt for their 200th match in Ligue 1 Uber Eats. Against Stade Rennais, the last top scorer of the World Cup will undoubtedly aim for the bar of 150 goals in the French championship. Already titled five times in Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Parisian striker has a winning percentage of 74% in 199 appearances (147 wins, 31 draws and 21 losses). He was also established in 81% of his matches (161).
In the history of the French championship, Kylian Mbappé will be in the top 20 of the youngest players to reach 200 games (18th). At 24, he is notably preceded by the most precocious, Basile Boli, who was 21 years old, 10 months and 24 days old when he reached this total, in November 1988. In terms of figures, the Parisian number 7 is gaining momentum. The French unsurprisingly posted better individual statistics over the period from his 101st to his 199th match, he who is involved in 201 goals in 199 games of Ligue 1 Uber Eats. The PSG player also became last season the first in history to win the top scorer and assist trophies in the elite.
His record from the 1st to the 100th match (from 02/12/2015 to 25/08/2019):
63 goals and 23 assists
1 goal every 104 minutes
3 Ligue 1 titles Uber Eats
1 Ligue 1 top scorer title Uber Eats
His record from the 101st to the 199th game (from 09/28/2019 to 01/01/2023):
85 goals and 30 assists
1 goal every 94 minutes
2 Ligue 1 titles Uber Eats
3 Ligue 1 top scorer titles Uber Eats
Soon the 20th in history with 150 goals
Already, for his 100th, Kylian Mbappé had set records at just 20 years and 248 days, on August 25, 2019. He had become the youngest player to reach this symbolic total since December 2007 and Jérémy Ménez with Sochaux (20 years and 170 days).
With currently 148 goals on the clock for 7 years in Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Parisian number 7 has scored a quadruple and 7 triplets. Then, he found the fault against 28 of the 30 teams faced (0 goal against Lens and PSG) and has as favorite targets Dijon FCO (11 goals in 10 games), FC Metz (10 goals in 7 m.) and Montpellier HSC (10 goals in 11m). The PSG striker was also decisive with 56 points reported by scoring.
Focus on Kylian Mbappé’s 148 goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats:
Right foot: 110 goals
Left foot: 33 goals
Header: 5 goals
131 goals in the game
4 goals from a corner kick
137 goals inside the box / 11 goals outside the box
84 home goals / 64 away goals
Precocious, the French striker is the top scorer among players playing in Ligue 1 Uber Eats and could become the 20th in the history of the championship to reach the figure of 150 goals, the first since JPP.
Top scorers among players currently in Ligue 1 Uber Eats:
1. Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 148 goals (199 games)
2. Wissam Ben Yedder (ASM): 133 goals (270m.)
3. Alexandre Lacazette (OL): 110 goals (220m.)
4. Dimitri Payet (OM): 101 goals (482 m.)
5. Kevin Gameiro (RCSA): 92 goals (261 m.)
6. Andy Delort (OGCN): 84 goals (246 m.)
7. Neymar Jr (PSG): 80 goals (107m.)
8. Wahbi Khazri (MHSC): 71 goals (247m.)
9. Romain Hamouma (ACA): 63 goals (338 m.)
10. Gaëtan Laborde (OGCN): 62 goals (214m.)
It will still be up to Kylian Mbappé (132 goals with PSG in the league) to seek a new record, that held by Edinson Cavani and his 138 goals in Parisian colors in Ligue 1 Uber Eats.
The top scorers since Kylian Mbappé’s debut in Ligue 1 Uber Eats (02/12/15):
1. Kylian Mbappé: 148 goals (199 games)
2. Edinson Cavani: 96 goals (121 games)
3. Wissam Ben Yedder: 85 goals (137 games)
4. Neymar Jr: 80 goals (107 games)
5. Andy Delort: 78 goals (208 games)
6. Memphis Depay: 63 goals (138 games)
-. Florian Thauvin: 63 goals (158 games)
8. Gaëtan Laborde: 62 goals (214 games)
9. Karl Toko Ekambi: 56 goals (158 games)
10. Moussa Dembélé: 55 goals (120 games)