The PSG envelope to recruit a striker, OM on a Spanish talent, Nice thinks Guerreiro, two Nantes recruits, will move Montpellier … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Campos and Al-Khelafi await an attacking recruit
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their squad for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. The PSG envelope for recruiting
On this winter transfer window, Paris Saint-Germain will sell winger Pablo Sarabia Wolverhampton for 7 million euros (bonus included). Unsurprisingly, the Parisian sports adviser Luis Campos has already activated several leads to eventually replace the Spaniard, according to information from the regional daily Le Parisien. However, the Portuguese does not intend to rush on this file and finds himself the search for the rare pearl , moving more towards a pivot profile. However, the former manager of AS Monaco must work with limited financial means because of UEFA’s financial fair play. It would thus have an envelope of between 10 and 15 million euros.
2. OM on a Spanish talent
In search of a new attacking midfielder, Olympique de Marseille would have placed its pawns on the last nugget of Las Palmas, Alberto Moleiro (19), according to information from the Spanish journalist of DAZN, Alex Luna. The promising playmaker, who plays in the 2nd division (7 assists in 22 league games), is regularly compared to the phenomenon of FC Barcelona Pedri, also trained in Las Palmas, on the other side of the Pyrenees. Problem, two major obstacles stand in front of the Marseillais in such a case: competition from FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Aston Villa or even Liverpool, but also the amount of Moleiro’s release clause set at 30 million euros .
3. Nice thinks Guerreiro
Looking for a left side this winter, OGC Nice is not making progress on the Rayan At-Nouri file. Wolverhampton is asking for 25 million euros to sell the former Angevin, a sum deemed too high by the Nioise management. The latter therefore looks elsewhere and thinks Raphal Guerreiro, according to L’Equipe and RMC. The Portuguese international is under contract until June with Borussia Dortmund and the Azure club could try to take advantage of it.
4. Two Nantes recruits
has been active at FC Nantes! This Tuesday, the Canaries formalized the arrival of attacking midfielder Florent Mollet (31) from Schalke 04 for 1.5 million euros (bonus included). The former Montpellier player signed up until June 2025 with the Yellow and Green. In the crowd, the 13th in Ligue 1 announced the signing of the left side of Paris FC, Jaouen Hadjam (19). The U20 international, whose transfer is estimated at just under €1 million, is now linked to the club on the banks of the Erdre until June 2027.
5. Montpellier is agitated!
Montpellier is going to move! In difficulty on the sporting level, the hraultais club intends to take advantage of the winter transfer window to correct the situation. In defence, the MHSC is close to completing the signing of central defender from Metz, Boubakar Kouyat, for an amount estimated between 5 and 6 million euros, announces L’Equipe. This arrival could open the door to a departure for Maxime Estve, targeted by Nottingham Forest. The Montpellier leaders also have an agreement to obtain the reinforcement of the left side of Wydad, Yahia Attiyat-Allah.
But that’s not all since the sports daily evokes an agreement with Borussia Mnchengladbach for a transfer of goalkeeper Jonas Omlin estimated at 10 M€. However, the Swiss porter will only go to Germany if Yann Sommer leaves for Bayern Munich. For the moment, the Bavarian glove can not find an agreement with M’Gladbach, who refused a second offer of 9 M € (bonus included). To replace Omlin, this winter or next summer, the Pailladin club is working on the return of Benjamin Lecomte, on loan from Monaco to Espanyol Barcelona.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday January 17, 2023 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Schalke attacking midfielder Florent Mollet signed Nantes for €1.5 million.
– The right side of Aston Villa Frdric Guilbert is back Strasbourg.
– Free, the left side Gabriel Suazo Toulouse has committed until 2026.
– Nantes has recruited the left side of Paris FC Jaouen Hadjam for less than €1 million.
– Auxerre engaged the midfielder of La Gantoise Elisha Owusu.
– The middle of Palmeiras danilo joins Nottingham Forest for €18m.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– OM have fixed the price of their central defender Leonardo Balerdi €25m.
– Everton are ready to make an offer for the Lyon striker Moussa Dembl.
– Failed during his loan to Elche, the right side of OM Pol Lirola pleases Sporting CP.
– Nice thinks of the coach of Saudi Arabia Herv Fox.
– The Rennes winger Kamaldeen Sulemana is courted by Everton for a loan.
– Strasbourg will break the loan from the right side Ronald Pierre-Gabriel.
– Bournemouth wants the middle of Lorient Enzo Le Fe.
– Targeted by Naples, the Angevin midfielder Azzedine Ounahi could finally join an English club which offers more than the 15 M€ aligned by the Partenopei.
– The middle of Reims Marshall Munesti interests Bournemouth, Watford and Burnley.
– Arsenal considering Leverkusen attacking midfielder Moussa Diaby.
– Bara wants to sell the central defender Eric Garciathe right side Hector Bellerinattackers Raphinha and Ferran Torres.
– Attacker’s Agent Memphis Depay (Bara) has denied the Inter Milan rumour. The Batavian is approached Atletico.
– Napoli have fixed the price of their striker Victor Osimhen €140 million.
– Arsenal are midfielders Declan Rice (West Ham) his priority for next summer.
– Chelsea have an agreement with the PSV Eindhoven winger, Noni Madueke.
– Newcastle target three Chelsea players: midfielders Ruben Loftus Cheek and Conor Gallagheras well as the winger hakim ziyech.
– The trainer Jorge Sampaoli is already threatened at FC Sville.
– The right side of Inter Milan Denzel Dumfries could sign Manchester United.
– The trainer Jesse Marsch is in the Leeds hot seat.
– The right side of Union Berlin Julian Ryerson Dortmund is expected for €5m.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT!