WHAT NOT TO MISS BETWEEN LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING
1. Tennis, Australian Open: Khachanov goes on, Rybakina like lightning
The disillusion of Garcia, the invincibility of the Blues, the doubt Djokovic: the set of the day
YESTERDAY AT 05:59
Rybakina stays the course: Highlights of her victory over Ostapenko
2. Football, Coupe de France: A show by Mbappé offers an OM-PSG in the next round
Credit: Getty Images
3. Basketball, NBA: Sacramento takes a date
- Tennis, Australian Open: Opposed to the Nys / Zielinski pair on Tuesday in Melbourne, Benjamin Bonzi and Arthur Rinderknech did not manage to pass the obstacle of the quarter-finals of the men’s doubles.
A day without: Bonzi and Rinderknech beaten in the quarter-finals of the men’s doubles
- Series A: Inter Milan missed the chance to take second place in Serie A from AC Milan by losing at home to Empoli (0-1).
- Handball, World : The Blues will face Germany in the quarter-finals on Wednesday, who lost after a committed and suspenseful match against Norway (28-26).
WATCH, READ OR LISTEN ON EUROSPORT
Penalized with a withdrawal of 15 points in the league for having made artificially high capital gains on the transfer market, Juventus saw its present suddenly darken, a bit like its future. Pending the very likely appeal of this sanction before the Coni, several questions surround the Piedmontese club, in particular on the next transfer window. Guillaume Maillard-Pacini takes stock.
Three qualified out of eight. French clubs were not very prominent, overall, during the group stage of the “Coupe d’Europe”. Illustration: the last four of pool A are tricolor representatives. Jean-Baptiste Lafond evokes the relative interest that competition arouses in France. Faced with the shield of Brennus, it does not weigh very much. His chronicle.
Lafond: “Do you know the difference between a thief and an idiot?”
Lap after lap, the heads fell in the men’s draw, to the point of leaving before the quarter-finals a gigantic favorite, Novak Djokovic, and an outsider in his own category, Stefanos Tsitsipas. At this stage, not seeing the Djoker in the final seems almost unlikely. That he meets someone other than the Greek there is the most likely hypothesis.
THE QUESTION OF THE DAY: Shiffrin, is it for this Tuesday?
History awaits. She has a new opportunity this Tuesday to leave a little more of her already indelible mark in the world of alpine skiing. This Tuesday, Mikaela Shiffrin can sign a memorable victory at the giant Kronplatz, in Italy. If she finishes in first place, the American will clinch her 83rd career victory and become the sole World Cup success record holder. A mark that she shares for the moment and for two weeks with Lindsey Vonn.
Swiatek out, Arsenal – MU, Neymar’s ankle: the set of the day
01/22/2023 At 07:04
OM first qualified, Escoffier, Irving, Djokovic: the line-up of the day
01/21/2023 At 07:26